At the end of December 2015, IRS announced extended due dates for 2015 Affordable Care Act reporting.
(1) Form 1095-B, Health Coverage
(2) Form 1095-C, Employer Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage.
Deadline for filing forms with IRS changed from February 29, 2016, to May 31, 2016, if not filing electronically, and from March 31, 2016, to June 30, 2016 if filing electronically:
(3) Form 1094-B, Transmittal of Health Coverage Information Returns
(4) Form 1095-B, Health Coverage
(5) Form 1094-C, Transmittal of Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage Information Returns
(6) Form 1095-C, Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage.